27.11.19

Tasks & Activities




On the first three classes, the students worked on recognition of the new vocabulary and they started to be familiar with the routine I was proposing for each class.

They worked with images on a poster and the names of the rooms, and then with images they brought so as to stick them under the right column (each of the columns had the names of the rooms). They also coloured a house and stuck the name of the correct room (most of the children already read).

On the fourth class, so as to add more vocabulary, we worked with the video “Roombaroom” where a monster family was presented as they performed different activities in different rooms of the house. I presented the monsters made of paper and then we sang and performed the actions with the song and without it.

On the fifth class, the students worked with a listening comprehension activity, as I told them what the monster was doing and where, so they had to choose among two different rooms. As a final activity, I presented the story “Mr. Stretch” though we didn’t have time to finish the activities.

So, on the last class, we read again “Mr. Stretch”. The students drew their favourite parts of the story. Finally, I prepared houses made of ice cream sticks, and they had to draw their families and write “My house – my family”.

No comments:

Post a Comment